About Temecula, CA
Temecula is the perfect spot to plan your next weekend getaway! Temecula, California is centrally located along the I-15 / I-215 freeway, 60 minutes from San Diego, Orange County and Palm Springs; 90 minutes from LA and Hollywood.
The Temecula Valley is Southern California’s Wine Country. Over 40 wineries populate the region’s rolling hills and sprawling valleys producing a variety of wines, including award-winning and artisan Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir.Visitors can tour wine country on their own, tasting and sipping at their leisure, or book wine tasting tours by limousine, bus, jeep or horseback.
- Ahot air balloonis a spectacular way to start your day, as you enjoy breathtaking views of the rolling vineyards.
- Old Town Temecula(our downtown)features an exciting mix of restaurants, live music and lounges.
- Temecula is a golfer’s paradise, with 7 beautiful courses.
- Temecula is a top wedding destination with over 30 venues.
- Temecula’sPechanga Casino is the largest casino on the West Coast, featuring a variety of fine dining restaurants, dance clubs, shows and concerts.